• 17:50
  • Tuesday ,27 October 2015
العربية

Coptic student dies of electric shock at amusement center

Malak F. Ghali

Top Stories

00:10

Tuesday ,27 October 2015

Coptic student dies of electric shock at amusement center
A Coptic student named Cyril Narrows, 16 years old, died of electric shock at amusement center in Mallawi southern of Minya province.A Coptic student named Cyril Narrows, 16 years old, died of electric shock at amusement center in Mallawi southern of Minya province.
 
The student died after receiving an electricity shock while playing in the amusement center.